SSH Cryptonaut is a new free SSH client for Windows from SSH Communications Security. The first Beta version of SSH Cryptonaut was released in November 2016.
SSH Cryptonaut (Beta) features the following:
- Integrated terminal and file transfer capabilities — easy to use across all use cases.
- Modern UI for a familiar browser-like experience, with support for tabs.
- Ease of use without a need for upfront configuration — just connect and modify to your liking.
- Recall and pre-filling of previously used connection parameters.
- Support for public key authentication and keyboard interactive (PAM) authentication.
- Support for SSH key management.
- Fully internationalized terminal and file transfer. Localizations available for selected regions.
SSH Cryptonaut (Beta) is supported on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
SSH Cryptonaut is available free of charge for any use. Support services will be available for a fee once the product is generally available.
SSH Cryptonaut download page
Nov 30 '16 at 10:26
SSH doc ♦♦